At first glance, it may not seem particularly out of the ordinary when you look at our approach to processes and project management at Advice. Like many others, we want to go through five phases: 1) scoping & goals, 2) analysis & insight, 3) involvement & ownership, 4) strategy & concept, and 5) implementation & execution.
But if you enter into dialogue with us, you will probably discover that we have very strong opinions and tools to drive processes for our clients. We can summarize it in 6 principles:
- We always begin by setting goals and we like to make scorecards with numerous intelligent measuring points along the process – and we’re not afraid of performance-based payment.
- We are good at involving internal and external target groups in difficult decisions and creating additional ownership where needed.
- We design our processes as two funnels. If a strategy is to be sharp, you must constantly pare it down. And you must have a strong plan for how to subsequently unfold your strategy and concept.
- We are excellent at developing tools and toolboxes that our clients can use by themselve we also have a complete campaign team that can provide onsite training and workshops, activities and events.
- We take this seriously and therefore all of our specialists are trained in Advice’s certified project model.
- And we are not afraid to take a helicopter view of the process as it progresses and make alterations or shortcuts if these can provide a better and cheaper effect.