We create communication solutions closely linked to the client’s business strategy. And we contribute to the client’s business strategy with a communication, branding and stakeholder perspective. We work with strategy development on three levels:
- Stakeholder-based business development
- Communication and reputation strategy
- Strategic communication initiatives
1. STAKEHOLDER-BASED BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
We contribute to processes where market and stakeholder conditions are to drive the strategic direction. Our approach is to incorporate the stakeholders as an integrated part of the strategy process through analysis, as well as direct and indirect involvement in the process.
2. FROM BUSINESS STRATEGY TO COMMUNICATION AND REPUTATION STRATEGY
Excellent communication strategies build direct bridges between business strategy and the world. The process typically involves these four steps:
- Translation and prioritization of the business strategy
- Analysis of gaps between the business strategy and stakeholder situation
- Development of communication strategy
- Development of reputation strategy
3. FROM BUSINESS STRATEGY TO STRATEGIC COMMUNICATION INITIATIVES
We always maintain a focus on business strategy in the development of communication initiatives. Our view is that the overall business strategy goals should always comprise the framework for the creative and conceptual execution of initiatives.